Welcome

Thanks for visiting

Jeff & Em

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kylee has a new fetish, the car seat. She like me to set her in unbuckled, give her the buckles to play with and let her go to town. If I pull her out before she is ready she throws a fit. Strange little girl of mine


 Forgive me for the quality of pictures, they were taken on my phone.


Katie has a new hobby also, she likes to "babysit" Kylee.  She has me put Kylee with some toys in the crib and she'll sit and play with her.  The catch, I have to "go away" so she can babysit.
I sit in the next room and listen in.  Usually after about 10 minutes Katie is done and starts bullying little Kylee.
Isn't it funny how a toy seems far more appealing when it's in someone else's hands?  Poor Kylee, she can not grab any toy without Katie suddenly deciding she wants it.  We're having a real battle teaching Katie to share with her baby sister.  Well get there.... right?
 
Katie sees her dad working on the computer at night, She opened it up today during Kylee's nap.  I asked Katie if she wanted to play in the toy room with me.  Her response, "One second mom, I'm busy typing. I will in a little while"  LOL crazy girl.  She's fun and always keeps me smiling

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are both so funny! Jamison throws a lot of fits right now, and since you mentioned Kylee doing that I was wondering...is it a phase??? I sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes. Actually Katie started having horrible tantrums at 10 months. She eventually got over it (obviously she still has them but not as often as that rough period). In fact she had me so worried I asked our pediatrician and he told me it's very normal, just don't give too much attention. He also said redirecting helps sometimes (didn't for Kate). He said it's an attention thing so don't pay TOO much attention to them

      Delete