Welcome

Thanks for visiting

Jeff & Em

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Fun

 We are LOVING the warm weather.  I took Katie to a Spanish Fork's public pool.  She LOVED it!  We spent two hours swimming and she was not ready to go. Unfortunately I did not bring a camera so, no pictures of that adventure


My parents secretly came to our house and left a pool with a little water.  Katie was so excited!  I wish I could have captured that moment on film.
 Kylee preferred to sit out of the pool and put her hands in


 She would sit in for a little while and try to climb back out



 Does she look like she's in heaven or what?


 Kylee can stand alone but we haven't quite gotten to that first step (without the walker).  She is getting close
 Daddy kisses.  Kylee does this silly thing when she wants a kiss, she opens her mouth and says "awwwww."  She's a funny girl.  Her FAVORITE person to kiss her is KATIE!  It's so funny, no matter how upset she is if Katie gives her a kiss she'll smile.  Katie really does have magic kisses.
 family prayer usually ends like this... Katie on her daddy's back.  I don't know why she does it, but I remember when we were younger we liked to get on our parents' backs to pray.  Why?  I don't know, but apparently it's genetic ;)
 I love this face Kylee pulls.  It's so funny and seems to be her go-to face.  When we're at church she LOVES to pull this on whoever is sitting behind us. 
 For months Kylee has been trying to play with Beanie but Beanie is so paranoid about hurting or upsetting her she absolutely would not take her toys away from little Kylee.  It's been just recently that Beanie will actually play with Kylee and she LOVES it.  She squeals with delight.  I'm glad my girls love their dog.  We really did get the perfect dog for our little family. 
For the record: we HATED the name Beanie but... that's what she knew so that's what we started calling her and by then it was too late to change it, both for us and for Beanie


1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I hope to get Jamison a little pool at some point. Your girls are so cute, and I love that Beanie will play with Kylee. That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete