Welcome

Thanks for visiting

Jeff & Em

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Spontaneous mud day!! (Thank goodness I didn't give them a bath before, because I certainly didn't plan it)
I think all kids need some good mud time :)
Yes she is "washing" her tummy with mud.  She loves to rub soap or lotion on to her tummy... she just assumed you do the same thing with mud :)
The cleanup :)
We took a trip to Cal Ranch (my mom told me there were baby chicks and ducklings the girls could look at).  Katie LOVED it... and Kylee was angry I wouldn't let her jump in the enclosure.  Someone must have let their kids touch because... sadly Katie noticed one of the baby ducklings laying motionless.  Yep he was dead :(
  

 Kylee playing with her new favorite toy- a birthday present from Aunt Sheralyn
 I called downstairs for Katie to come up for lunch.  Her response, "I can't I'm very busy wrenching" So... in case you were wondering THIS is "wrenching."
She told me she needed to keep working on it so the bike didn't fall apart :)
 Random fun at home :)

Yep Katie has got some personality for sure.  Nate asked who her favorite princess was and... of course she said, "I am."  I hope that I can teach her how true it really is. She is a princess, we all are... well... all women ;)
Kylee won't walk alone, but she'll haul this around... sometimes pulling it behind her, but she WILL NOT walk without holding on to it.

1 comment:

  1. Kylee seemed to really enjoy that mud. I have such a hard time with things like that. But it's good to let kids explore, and you've done great with that! I love Katie's face while she's looking at the ducklings. Such sweet girls. :)

    ReplyDelete